In order to be responsive to the needs of those working remotely, the Virginia Tech Foundation has developed a method for submitting Requests for Payment to the Foundation electronically. We encourage you to begin taking advantage of this paperless new option today by going to https://vtf.org/rfp . Complete procedural guidelines are available on our website at https://vtf.org/paperless-request-payment-submission. When you submit requests electronically, please keep these items in mind:
• You DO NOT need to get physical penned signatures when submitting electronic requests
• DO NOT submit paper copies of your submitted request
• Be sure to retain the original receipts for the transaction for ONE YEAR should any questions or audit inquiries arise
• Any Personally Identifiable Information (PII) will need to be blacked out by the department prior to submitting backup documents
• You will need to log in to the new system using your Hokies account
To continue to offer flexible options for processing, all of the Foundation’s previously identified methods for submitting Request for Payments are still available. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.