The Office of Sponsored Programs (OSP) is the university department that administers research expenditures made by the university. Foundation funds are often used to support many of these research projects.

To establish a new Sponsored Programs fund, complete and send an Attachment A form to the foundation for review and approval. Upon approval, the foundation will forward the original Attachment A and corresponding payment to the OSP. OSP will assign a new fund number and deposit the payment.

To add monies to an existing Sponsored Programs fund, submit a completed Attachment A form to the foundation. The foundation will process payment for the new allotment to the existing Sponsored Programs fund and send the Attachment A with the corresponding check/payment to the appropriate OSP administrator, who will increase the budget in Banner and issue a new project authorization notice.

***Attachment A´s cannot be used to increase Sponsored Programs funds other than Foundation projects. Please round all amounts to the nearest whole dollar. Authorize signatures are REQUIRED before processing by OSP. For additional information, contact OSP at 231-5281.